Thursday 26 May 2016

8. Innoday

A few days ago I took part in a huge teenagers innovation event at Hartwall Arena called Innoday. I had to collect five stamps to a card to prove I was there and to get a stamp you had to submit an answer to a question, e.g. "How can we encourage teenagers to find jobs in their home region instead of moving to a bigger city?" I got 5 stamps really quickly and was out in 45 minutes. A shame, really. I could have stayed and listened to Hjallis Hjarkimo talk about entrepreneurship and innovativeness.
Some of the people giving out stamps were really into it. They told you to pitch your ideas to them and criticised and complimented everyones answers.
The only problem I had with the event was the shameless advertising of beer to adolescents, they should have definitely hidden them.

144 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment