Wednesday 25 May 2016

3. My new school


Yesterday I finally found out what city I'm going to live in and what school I'll be attending to during my exchange year in England. I think that normally I could've chosen the school myself, but we encountered some problems and it seems this was the only option.  Anyways, the name of the school is King Ecgbert School and it's located in the city of Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The school is named after a royal chap called Egbert (or Ecgbriht) of Wessex. I'm quite relieved to hear that this isn't a single-sex school or a boarding school, since I read that there are many of them in the UK I still don't know the exact location of my host family and I'm not familiar at all with Sheffield, but one step closer to my exchange year, right?

141 words

No comments:

Post a Comment